Tuli Trading as a company acknowledges and takes full responsibility for its social, environmental and financial footprint — based on the laws, rules and regulations of each market.
Sustainability main points:
- We are members of BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) and share the same code of conduct
- We have our own CSR department in Bangladesh, which constantly monitors the manufacturing companies’ compliance with codes of conduct
- Our products are manufactured in socially and ethically acceptable conditions.
- Most of our producers are certified by BSCI, Sedex, SA 8000, WRAP and Oeko-tex
- We entertain a continuous dialogue and cooperation with all our factories to ascertain sustainable development. Many of our factories are certified to global operating standards like GOTS, OCS and now as the latest addition also GRS (Global Recycled Standard). Tuli Trading itself is undergoing GOTS and GRS certifications. We believe the future is quality garments made of 100% recycled materials!
- We treat our employees, suppliers and customers with respect
- Our products are manufactured according to the REACH requirements (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
While we humbly acknowledge there is still much more to do, we strive in all of our endeavours to ensure that our communities, environment and business continue to thrive for years to come.